Sunday, October 9, 2011

Third Times a Charm

For the third Friday in a row, we received a call from our realtor at about 5pm. The first two times we were told that everything was a go, it was done, we were ready to schedule inspections and closing. This Friday was no exception. Same news for the third time. This time however, I'm not getting too excited. I'm waiting to see if we get that dreaded Monday call again. The one that says, "Oops. Sorry." I certainly hope its the real thing this time. If not, I'm going to have to start unpacking before we even move. We've been living on just the essentials for over a month now, and the garage is brimming with boxes. The poor kids haven't had any books, movies, or toys for several weeks. It's killing them (and me). So, third times a charm! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment